Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bye Bye Auntie *sob *sob

Today is a sad day for me *bawwwwll!!!*

Today is Auntie going home day ! *baaaawwwwllll*

Auntie has been by my side everyday and night for the past 28 days.. ! *waaaiiiillllll*!!!!!

I missed her sooooo much.. so do mommy and daddy!

I will miss her showering me.

I will miss her *burping me..

I will miss listening to her voice ...

AUNTIE, got time please come by singapore visit me okay? I hv asked daddy to make a card for you too!

All my happy faces are there. to remind u of me.. in case one day i should forget u when i grow up... which i hoped i never will... Please take out that foto and show to me..

Memories are made of these...

Thank you once again from me.. daddy and mommy!

MaY GOD BLeSS YoU and YouR FamiLY!... TiLL wE mEEt aGaiN.... *sob *sob...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home