Friday, March 9, 2007

This is my first blog

Hello World.. I entered this world on the 23rd of Feb 2007 at 631 am. Poor daddy and mommy had to bear with me for about 6 hours while i figured and wriggled my way out.. here's some pics of me.

Man !!! This is REAL !!!! I'm really stwicky all over... yucks!

Ah... I like it when i'm all wrapped up..

I'm feeling a bit uneasy.. All kids born are *deposited* here .. i felt like a caged in baby ...

DON"T KAR JIAO ME lah!!! I am only 2 days old leh!!!?

HELLLOOOOO ?? Whoever took my blanket away ?? DON'T MIND RETURNING IT TO ME PLEASE???? Its freezing leh!!?!

Hey Hey.. Psst Dad.. is my hands sticking out?? I wanna pose swee swee leh? I'm going home today... wooOOooOOOoohooOOOoooooo!!!

Cute or not??... some people say my side view look like my daddy...

I am just contented lying on my bed... well for now its my "Nai Ma"'s bed .. hehehe

Want to sleeep yet want to drink milk milk... what should i do... haiz...

Cant believe daddy can tell lame jokes.. but its funney lah... give him face..

Haiz... how to tell him there's still air inside me... I just had like 60 ml of milk milk..

Learning Self Defence... gggrrrrrr.... I biTe!! Don'T come too near !!

Being tickled by dad's lame jokes again..

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

IAN, I must say your daddy can never match your look.
Cheers

March 14, 2007 at 10:18 AM  
Blogger Daddy and Mommy said...

of course i cute mah.. he's just look grouchy..kekeke

March 15, 2007 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home