Tuesday, February 12, 2008

11 months and counting

Ah its been a while since i last blogged.

Lets see, 4 teeths 2 top 2 bottom. Uncle San gave me a hairyfying cut. and i love the many bowls of porridge.. hate milk actually...

Uncle Karl brought back tons of toys from the States and now i am slowing playing with it.. while Dad.. he is slowly paying Uncle Karl back hahahaha!

My time has been topsy turvy since CNY, i am slowly adjusting back to my normal routine. I woke up at 5 am and almost tumbled out of bed.

Lately, i discovered that i am afraid of laughter.. strange eh? when too many people burst out laughing i got scared lah.

Also, i hate to sleep early. i'll try and wriggle here and there.. trying to tempt daddy to play with me.. but mommy knows lah... sianz...

Lights out...

Daddy just bought a couple of books for me..

Petting Farm (Little Scholastic)
I Spy School Days : A Book of Picture Riddles (I Spy Book)
I Love You (My First Taggies Book)
Who Is My Mommy? (Scholastic Hands-on Learning)
Tonka Constsruction Trucks : Stacking Cards (Scholastic Hands-on Learning Stacking Cards)
Colors & Shapes : Touch & Feel Cards (Scholastic Hands on Learning)


... okay.. i wanna sleep.... *yawns...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home